- Refunds will not be given due to natural disasters including, but not limited to; fires, pandemics, acts of God, inclement weather, or other natural or manmade disasters such as war. In the event of one of these circumstances, all services may be used for credit on future activities.
- Extreme heat and cold (including rain, hail, snow, etc.) does not prevent us from operation. If you would like to reschedule because of inclement weather, please contact us as soon as possible to allow us time to plan accordingly.
- If we are going to cancel any rides/camps/etc. we will reach out to you using the contact information provided in your reservation.
- All no-shows and same-day cancellations will be charged in full without the option to reschedule.
Lessons/Trail Rides/Pony Rides:
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to your reservation to be eligible for a full refund.
- If you would like to reschedule or make any changes to your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
Camps & Specialty Rides:
- There is a non-refundable $50.00 deposit if you cancel less than 10 working days prior to your reservation. However, the deposit can be transferred to another session (if available) with no penalty.